Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Never got the chance to post a picture of the development of the Lamasi egg. I'll post more tomorrow of the tadpole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pdfCrazy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations. Nice to see somebody having success with them.

Thanks. I started out with two from Josh's frogs last year and somehow in October I lost one ?? Yea it was odd, I ripped the tank apart and couldn't find. At that point I assumed it had escaped. It was hell tracking down highlands, finally ended up with three and the last one to arrive was a "probable male" but ended up a female.the other two are still young and can't really sex them.As for the tadpole I see noticeable growth every other day I'm crossing my fingers it morphs into a healthy froglet.

Reactions: macuser

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The tadpole looks good. I'm sure you will have yourself a nice little standard lamasi froglet in a few months. :)

The male was just calling. Hoping to get more eggs!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unfortunately the big tadpole that was days away from morphing passed out for no apparent reason.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On the up side I collected 3 more eggs!

Reactions: frogparty

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Sometimes the first few tads dont make it. I had a lot of the early tads from my group do the same thing.

HOWEVER, you got more eggs! So congrats!

·
Registered
574 Posts
that little guy didn't make it?? Now i'm all nervous because I have one that is about to pop front legs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts