Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D im new here i live in vermont and own 2 whites tree frogs and a waxy monkey tree frog. I was wondering if anyone sold and shipped dart frogs. I really want to get into these guys. I know there alot of work but i have tons of expirience with frogs. If anyone lives in the eastern part of the US please and let me know what u breed and sell for species. Some pics would be greatly appreciated as well.

well thanks everyone

ben

·
Registered
747 Posts
hey ben, your best bet on finding frogs is to go to classifieds or to the links and look at the dealers links. there are plenty of places to buy quality frogs. good luck and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Look around the internet for local reptile/amphibian shows. I've heard that's the best way to buy frogs because you get to see them in person first, get to pick out what you want, and they usually have good deals too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey,
welcome to the board. here's a link that has many links of breeders and food supply's. theres also links for plants and constructions of vivs. Enjoy...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ben,
How close are you to Mass? Black Jungle is in Greenfield, they have great stuff, great frogs and are great guys. It would be worth the drive but they also ship.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the info

sarah,

when i do get the frogs i will be getting them from blackjungle in mass because its really close only a few hours drive. the species i want doesnt seem to be avaible but they do have them there. Im looking into the d. auratus black and green.
well thanks for the information!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Good started frog. Maybe you can start building them a tank now...that way it will be nice and ready for them when they arrive.

Luke

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want to start it this weekend

hopefully i can start building the 10g ecnlosure for whichever frog i get this weekend. If i can get it up and running for a few weeks then the frogs could make a smoother transition into it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is a group of local people who are keeping frogs in New England. You can join the mailing list at http://www.newenglandfrogs.org. If you want to try raising tads for your first frog (what I did) I would be happy to give you a few, and some instructions on what to do. You can email me at [email protected].

Alexander

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i sent u and email alex!

hey i sent u and email about the tads. Are the the d.auratus black and green? it doesnt really matter im jsut curious. well reply to my email as soon as possible. thanks again

ben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts