Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
There are quite a few of us in Orange Co. and the surrounding area. The SCADS group is comprised to a lot of really nice folks with a lot of experience with dart frogs. There is also a growing contingent of new people at every meeting. The meeting at Sam's in Hemet is a little bit of a drive, but it will be well worth it for you. There will be frogs,plants and supplies that you would only see online otherwise.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Im in the Riverside/OC area. I live right on the border between the two in Corona. Welcome to the hobby! Try and make it to SCADS, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
391 Posts
South Central Los Angeles checking in

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cathedral City (Palm Springs) here. I'm new to this site, but not to dart frogs. I just keep them for enjoyment - haven't gotten in to breeding. I'm originally from NY and only knew one person there in to darts. It's great to know that there are others in the area. I recently met Mellowroo421 (Brian) - a great guy. Hopefully I can meet some of you in the future. I can't make the December meeting (linked to this thread) because of work, but I'm sure eventually there will be something I can get to.

Roy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts