Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been working on this display for a little while and finally got it all planted up. Now I'm just gonna sit back and let the plants grow in. Here's a link to the pic:

http://www.dendroboard.com/coppermine/d ... at=0&pos=5

There are a few more photos to look at there as well.

Justin

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Very nice! If you ever get tired of any ebracatta or calcarifer, give me a call :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rich,

The other one is all cleaned out now. I may try and tackle it. I am thinking about putting a waterfall in that one and some tree frogs. Only time will tell.

Derek,

Keep dreaming playa

Justin

·
Registered
284 Posts
Wow, that is a really nice set up. What size terrarium is that and are those real boulders on the background? Care to give any details on how you put it together?

·
Registered
533 Posts
These pictures do not give the tank justice. The scale is HUGE and very deep. Justin, what did you coat the fiberglass with?

-R

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This display was already put together and all I had to do was clean it out (treat for chytrid, mycobacteria, etc...) and plant it up. I did mount the wood for bromeliad mounting. I actually didn't apply enough silicone and one of the branches fell. However, I remounted it and it looks even better since I placed it in a new position. Some of the cryptanthus are already flowering!

Best,

Justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts