Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nope it is not as far as I know. I used it before and plants are fine. Just make sure you don't put too much glue on you may burn the plant just a little dab and you should be good.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hot glue isn't toxic - I use it all the time. It can be a bit hard to get to stick to plants though. Also, when attaching broms to a foam background, I'm finding that the foam will cause the stolon to rot and often eventually kills the plant. so be careful.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i have used the fake vines u can buy at petsmart and cut a 2-3inch peice and shape into a U shape and stick that into the foam or clay then put the brom down through the U and it holds it.

Im curious how to mount broms or plants into a fake rock background? anyone know? I was going to start a thread but this could be a good place to have ways to mount plants into any background. ( sorry not trying to hijack)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have used the fake vines u can buy at petsmart and cut a 2-3inch peice and shape into a U shape and stick that into the foam or clay then put the brom down through the U and it holds it.

Im curious how to mount broms or plants into a fake rock background? anyone know? I was going to start a thread but this could be a good place to have ways to mount plants into any background. ( sorry not trying to hijack)
That is a good idea and I don't mind at all...lol I would like to know as well! But I am guessing the hot glue would work well or you could silicone some little small square flowerpots to it! I siliconed moss around mine and the stuck them to the wall, it works

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.