Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this is a double post but I figured I would get more help here.

I just got back from a short trip. My stepmom "forgot" to feed my frogs for 6 days! My 3 adult alanis and subadult cobalt looked just fine but my azureus was a bit thin, but nothing alarming. I immediately fed everyone and she ate her 30-40 FF. Fed her again yesterday and she seemed a little sluggish. Today I found her with feet and legs extened but still alive. I dont know what to do right now. Shes barely moving I just can't imagine what happened or what I should do. I know that was a while without food but she was one of my most active and healthy looking frogs. Temps have been in around 71-73 during the day and dip around 67-68 at night. Prior to the trip she was being fed 20-30 FF daily and seemed to get most of them. Always used distilled water and the tank has been up for months without any issues. What should I do?

·
Banned
685 Posts
Sorry this is a double post but I figured I would get more help here.

I just got back from a short trip. My stepmom "forgot" to feed my frogs for 6 days! My 3 adult alanis and subadult cobalt looked just fine but my azureus was a bit thin, but nothing alarming. I immediately fed everyone and she ate her 30-40 FF. Fed her again yesterday and she seemed a little sluggish. Today I found her with feet and legs extened but still alive. I dont know what to do right now. Shes barely moving I just can't imagine what happened or what I should do. I know that was a while without food but she was one of my most active and healthy looking frogs. Temps have been in around 71-73 during the day and dip around 67-68 at night. Prior to the trip she was being fed 20-30 FF daily and seemed to get most of them. Always used distilled water and the tank has been up for months without any issues. What should I do?
What about humidity?

·
Registered
610 Posts
and how old are the supplements you are using (assuming you're dusting)? How many other frogs in the tanks?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts