Dendroboard banner

help with high pressure pumps

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Darks!de 
#1 ·
I have started setting up a rack system with all our frogs and have decided to give making my own mist system a shot. At risk of sounding like a complete idiot..could someone please tell me an EXACT model and web site to locate a pump. I will be running about 20 nozzles on it. I've seen some other posts but when I go to look up 100 psi I get a bunch of car pumps and nothing even remotely close to what other people are posting. Thanks so much for your help.

-Mike C

G
#2 ·
I'm hardly qualified to answer any questions.. but since I've been going through the exact same process as you looking for that pump, to give you a head start with what I've been able to find out: Try "Shurflo" pumps part # 8030-863-239. This is a low flow high pressure pump (150psi) that runs on 110V (instead of 12V or 24V, the 8000 prefix will have a slightly different number depending on the power supply and near as I can figure 8030 means 110VAC).

Hope this helps.

#9 ·
Yeah, also wondering about the noise for these pumps...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.