Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering what is going on with the top leaf, why is it curling inward? Can it still be saved? I touched it it doesn’t feel dry or anything. Humidity stays around 80-90.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Newly received plant? It looks like cold damage to me. The rest of the leaf may remain intact but the damaged portion is dead (if it is cold damaged).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Newly received plant? It looks like cold damage to me. The rest of the leaf may remain intact but the damaged portion is dead (if it is cold damaged).
yes newly received. Should I just clip off the whole leaf? Damaged part only? And the part where it has a new growth, will that still be fine?

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
All of the new growth in my tanks looks like that, but I am not really good at growing them, so maybe I am not the one to ask :) My vines have at most 2 or 3 leaves and they drop them pretty fast. I am not sure what I am not giving them.

Mark

·
Registered
87 Posts
Verrucosum ship terribly so its possible its shipping damage and stress from having to create a new leaf while being shipped. If the next leaf looks bad I would dress the situation but they usually recover pretty well once established.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts