Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got done feeding the frogs and noticed my male basti looking kinda weird. He was sitting very uneven leaning to one side. It seems like he has no use of his front right limb? He's still very active and alert, but obviously has a hard time getting around.

Frogs are fed dusted fly's (Repashy Calcium Plus) and have plenty of micro fauna in the tanks.

Really worried about this! It's my favorite frog.. Is there anything I can do?

EDIT:
I just checked him out some more. It seems like he has no power to his forearm, and that's causing him to lean..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unbelievable! I just went to snap a few shots.. and he looks fine! I really thought he had a broken limb or something.

This still makes me nervous.. you guys think he had some sort of deficiency? The only change I've made in the last few months, is switching to Repashy Calcium Plus. I was using Rep-Cal Calcium and Multivitamin.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Unbelievable! I just went to snap a few shots.. and he looks fine! I really thought he had a broken limb or something.

This still makes me nervous.. you guys think he had some sort of deficiency? The only change I've made in the last few months, is switching to Repashy Calcium Plus. I was using Rep-Cal Calcium and Multivitamin.
I waved a majic wand! Maybe a slight sprain or he had something on his bottom of foot. Show us the pics.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe.. you keep waving that wand! I didn't take any shots when I noticed he looked fine. I think you're right though, it was probably just a sprain. I'll make sure to keep a close eye on him the next few days!

"sheesh" I'm glad that's over with.. didn't realize how attached I was to that dang frog!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts