Dendroboard banner

Hello from Northern California

721 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  GeneralRaam 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. My name is Eddie, and I am new to frogs. I have had fish and reptiles in the past, never frogs. I originally was going to get Vampire Crabs. Decided to go with the Dart Frog instead. Of course I already bought the tank.
I am in the process of my background build. I set up is a 24x18x36 Exo-Tera. I wanting to go with Bumblebee Darts. Sacramento has a Reptile Show at the end of September. Gives me time to have my springtails seeded.
I will post some pictures when I can.

#5 ·
Hello Eddie!

Always great to have another Padres fan in the mix. Shame about Tatis "not checking" his medication ingredients first ;).

Fun story, a few years back I went to my local sports memorabilia store here in Ontario (Central Canada). When I asked for a Padres hat, the owner said, "A Padres fan...Wow, didn't know one of you existed around these parts." 🤣

After years and years of suffering, Preller has made some fantastic moves...love that Soto is with us now too --- it's all about that Soto shuffle. ;)

Happy Frogging!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.