Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow froggers!

My name is Will. I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I made this account December laster year with a New Years resolution to start posting.... and it's already August! So here I am.

I've been keeping ranitomeya since ~2015 and started working with pumilio in 2020. I look forward to sharing and learning from the community here.

I do have a forum etiquette question though: For continuing discussions on topics from old threads (5+ years old), is it best to post directly on the old dead thread, or make a new post linking to the old one? Thanks!

·
Administrator
4,336 Posts
Hello and welcome!

I do have a forum etiquette question though: For continuing discussions on topics from old threads (5+ years old), is it best to post directly on the old dead thread, or make a new post linking to the old one?
For me, it depends. Generally, starting a new thread and linking to the old thread will save people from reading through pages of (sometimes) irrelevant information in order to find your question/comment/query.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! How have you liked working with pumilio over the last few years? I've been itching to get a pair for my collection.
I absolutely love them! I started out strictly a ranitomeya guy, but what made me fall in love with pumilio is the sheer individual phenotypic diversity. With other species you'll never have a red, orange, and yellow frog in the same vivarium, but with cemetery bastimentos you can! Their call is really cool too and I like their small size. Definitely recommend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts