Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know I'm back and very glad to be!! It's been a little over a year but things are getting back to normal finally... Btw, my old user name was snooknfrogs I was a very happy sponsor of the board and sure I will be again! I used to (and will be again) selling ALL kinds of viv supplies... I'll have termites again, driftwood, moss, all the same leaf litter (live oak, sea grape, banyan, and Indian Almond) I'm also back in the plant business... I'll have TONS of Neo's and tiliandsias as well as stuff like pepperomia's and selaginella.

Been stalking the board for about a week and its nice to see a lot of new people as well as most of the regulars. Look forward to being a part of the board again!!

JP

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way... The only reason I didnt use snooknfrogs again is because I cant get into the account. I no longer have access to my old email address or the password. If anyone knows, or if an admin can help out I'd love to use that old acct.

Thanks!
JP

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be great Scott... as a vendor on here I had a lot of positive feedback. It would be great for people, old customers and new, to know who I am/was lol!

When will he be around?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Leave him a PM and I'm sure he'd be happy to help, he's been good about getting back to me in the past and is on frequently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts