Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
We are a dart frog forum open to anyone who wants to get involved in/ learn from the dart frog hobby. We have subforums for other types of animal.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We are a dart frog forum open to anyone who wants to get involved in/ learn from the dart frog hobby. We have subforums for other types of animal.
Well said. This forum is for everyone who wants to learn about Dart Frogs or have a question they need answered.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself. I do actually have a very importent lesson for you: Listen to the people who actually know what there talking about(aka not me :p). So don't even listen to me telling you to not listen to me. Wait, then you might listen to me! ohh, now I'm confused...

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself. I do actually have a very importent lesson for you: Listen to the people who actually know what there talking about(aka not me :p). So don't even listen to me telling you to not listen to me. Wait, then you might listen to me! ohh, now I'm confused...
You bust me up Frog dude!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay..thanks for letting me know. I was just wondering 'cause I have 1 grey tree frog, 1 American frog tree frog, and 1 Chinese water dragon. No darts(yet)...I am thinking maybe in the future I might get some... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts