Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We wanted to start this holiday season off right, so we have some incredible deals to offer. Right now at Tropical Plantz we have many great plants of sale in our 'weekly deals' section. On sale are Neo Cheers, Neo Red Waif, Neo Dartanion, Neo Mo Peppa Please and Neo Punctatissima Rubra x Tigrina for a great price of just $4 each.

We also have 2 coupon codes to offer for this weekend only. Sale starts NOW and goes through Monday at midnight.
20% coupon code - Thanksgiving
Free shipping coupon code - Free Shipping
Choose which coupon saves you more. Just insert coupon code in your cart page when checking out.

To round out this nice beginning holiday sale we will award one free $50 gift certificate to one lucky person. This will be given out on Tuesday after all orders have been placed. Chances of winning are not based on how much you buy. Names are drawn by hat based on orders. You will receive 2 entries if you submit 2 orders over the weekend and 3 etc.

Lastly, we are very excited to be offering more vines and trailing plants. We have many new hoyas and dischidias ready to buy. Some really nice offerings hardly ever offered. Check it all out this weekend. Note plants on sale will also be discounted 20%. All orders will be shipped Monday and Tuesday of next week.

Happy Thanksgiving and please be safe

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Tried to use the "Free Shipping" on some broms and got "The coupon cannot be used because the applicable discount is equal to 0." Sale starts now, but coupons not until this weekend?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention that the free shipping will be for USPS priority mail. The coupon code for the fre shipping should be like this: Free Shipping
Jason

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jason,

Nothing could be better than your great customer service than an outstanding discount!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale ends Monday at midnight. You still have time to get your entry in for the free $50 gift certificate. Place any size order and you are automatically enrolled. Winner will be announced on Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Jason, just purchased some microgramma, when I win the drawing tomorrow you can just pay me in plantz. I will accept Microgramma and dischidia as payment, thanks for the deal

--Craig

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Craig, I think a few people above might think a little different about you winning. I do like the positive thinking though.
Jason

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since the sale went so well I decided to go ahead and send out a $25 gift certificate as well. The two winners should have an email with your gift certificate. To everyone else, I wanted to thank you for your orders and I plan on doing another great sale for the Christmas holiday.
Thanks again,
Jason

·
Registered
894 Posts
Oh hell yeAah!!!! I won $50!!! I never win anything. Thanks Jason! Now I need to make room for more plants.....
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

now you get to celebrate by getting more broms!!!!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts