Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
I'll be there in some sort of capacity....vendor, passenger, delivery boy :cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I know this is a long shot, but I'm sure if someone is willing, we can work out some sort of deal ( some cash, free tags, etc... )
I'm not able to go this time though, so I'd have to mail the tag display to you.

I'd like to see if someone is willing to have a small display of my viv tags on their table. The display would just be a few tags, and a holder for some buisness cards. I'd try to make it no larger than 8in long and 5 in high.
If anyone is interested please message me.

Thanks!

Kim

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I know this is a long shot, but I'm sure if someone is willing, we can work out some sort of deal ( some cash, free tags, etc... )
I'm not able to go this time though, so I'd have to mail the tag display to you.

I'd like to see if someone is willing to have a small display of my viv tags on their table. The display would just be a few tags, and a holder for some buisness cards. I'd try to make it no larger than 8in long and 5 in high.
If anyone is interested please message me.

Thanks!

Kim
Kim
I'd be happy to make space for them and if you can get them to me by Sunday I can take them to white plains too.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'll be vending:
4 kinds of axolotls 10.00 - 20.00 ea.
adult ribbed newts 40.00
fruit flies, bean beetles, giant canyon isopods, and orange isopods 8.00
salmon pellets 8.00
water hyacinth 2.00
Japanese trapdoor pond snails 1.00
plant cuttings 3.00
I'll be wholesaling axolotls and water hyacinth to vendors, pet stores, and caudata.org members. If this applies to you ask for the wholesale price.

I'm looking for carnivorous plants and small terrarium plants for some bottle garden projects I'm working on with my son's girlfriend. I'm also looking for cactus seed and small fan orchids.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'll be there.
gb auratus, leucs, azureus, cobalts, yellow galats, vittatus, Santa Isables, bl vents, flies, beetles, springs, supplements and supplies. Let me know if you would like me to reserve something for you. Check out www.frogsnthings.com for prices and pics.
Keith

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks like I am going and can bring a few varadero froglets and a couple of leucs. PM me if you are interested.

George

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anyone bringing isopods or springtails? I need to load up as I have a number of froglets that I didn't expect.

Thanks!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I will have:
two red/orange bastimentos
a couple of varadero ( and maybe some adults)
proven pair of orange lamasi
CV imitators (two bloodlines)
azureus (two bloodlines)
two subadult bakhuis
one call male almirante
yellow truncatus

If anyone wants springtails I can bring them if you let me know in advance. I have all springtail species listed on my wesbite at:
E and K Best Buys

Thanks,
Randy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts