Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
this is my first viv at home. I build 6 of them at our shop but this one is my precious:)
It is Exo-Terra 45x45x45cm, I think it's around 20 galon ( if not please correct me). The background it is made out of kitty litter and peat, with some mopani wood for decoration, roots style... For dreinage I used hydrobals and bulkhead for waste water. There is also a misting systerm with 2 nozzles and pump, which we sell in our shop. I use RO water for misting.. For plants I will need your help and I am asking you if you can help me recognize them?
Ihabitants: 2 D. Alanis 2 monthes old
All compliments and criticizms are welcome as well:D
(i will provide some coco shelters tomorrow)
pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks good, might want to look in to adding some mosses and other micro flora that you think looks cool.

Oh and the Exo 18" cube (45cm) is 25.27 gallons to be exact ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ufffff, this thread is all dusty:D
The viv is rebulid becouse backgound started to liquidly fallin apart:D Automatic misting system is NO go for that kinf of backgoud:mad: I change it with fernroot panels. Allanis are doing fine, they grow up and I think I have couple(I hope:D) I will show you some pics maybe latter today..
Seeya (if you come to Europe:D)
bye

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so here is pic from last week, any suggestions to improve this viv?
I think both of my alanis are girls:( usualy I like girls:D but in this case I would like one of them to be boy:rolleyes: hehe I will take some pics later and you guys will help me indentify their sex:rolleyes:
seeya

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.