Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm going to strongly second this seems how it has been a few months, there aren't any pictures yet and there haven't been any responses to this post. I think I'm not the only one that would love to see these guys in their enclosures.

Has anyone bought these?

Do you have pictures?

-B

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'm going to strongly second this seems how it has been a few months, there aren't any pictures yet and there haven't been any responses to this post. I think I'm not the only one that would love to see these guys in their enclosures.
Any Pix of yours ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Any Pix of yours ?

How did you know I had these ordered? I'm just chillin out right now while I patiently wait for them to get shipped my way. The way I do this is seeing others pictures of them to feed my soul. :D

I imagine as I have heard they are pretty identical across the board but it would still be great to see them. (Bellies, legs and full body shots)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I ordered some about two months ago but never received them.
I want to clarify im not saying anything positive or negative about still being in the process of getting guapiles and I'm not trying to turn this into a feedback thread and or gossip. All I said is I'm in the process of getting some.
(Correct me if I am wrong but I think feedback is where customers get their chance to express if they have problems)

Anyways, back to to the great questions Armson asked ...still looking forward to some pictures if anyone has any.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I want to clarify im not saying anything positive or negative about still being in the process of getting guapiles and I'm not trying to turn this into a feedback thread and or gossip. All I said is I'm in the process of getting some.
(Correct me if I am wrong but I think feedback is where customers get their chance to express if they have problems)

Anyways, back to to the great questions Armson asked ...still looking forward to some pictures if anyone has any.
Just stating my experience with Guapiles pumilio nothing about any vendor..

·
Banned
1,347 Posts
Several people have these animals in their enclosures (including the original poster). It was a limited import, these are not Panama frogs, not many come in.

As for Simon, he is receiving animals on my next shipment, I believe (unless he changed his mind). He seemed very interested in this locale, and I'll be happy to offer him some when the new ones land.

Anyways, just thought I would clear these things up.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Several people have these animals in their enclosures (including the original poster). It was a limited import, these are not Panama frogs, not many come in.
Anyways, just thought I would clear these things up.

The "original poster" would love to get his Tree fern panels so he can get cracking on that fancy schmancy Sherman tank that he bought for those pretty frogs.

-B

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
I think most would assume a CB animal to be nice and clean with no scratches in the colored areas, WC animals tend to be scratched up a bit by the time they arrive or at least a % do. That's why I like to go through imports, to find those that look like they could have been CB, where the colored areas are nice and clean.
Now FR vs WC vs CB, we all know there are varying degrees of how these terms are interpreted. I think most people assume FR frogs out of Costa Rica would be like our CB frogs in tanks, obviously this is not the case but are they also "farming" in the manner of Panamanians (but in much smaller numbers), I would say that is definitely possible.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts