Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few photos of my BYH tank, and Matecho Tank, and Azureus Tank, they're growing in quite nice, the Matecho is over grown but I love it! It has alot of depth in person, you cant really see all any of the ground space in the pictures. Azureus tank has some really Nice moss growth, and same for the BYH tank
-Matecho

-Azureus

-BYH

-moss growth

·
Registered
701 Posts
Nice tanks man! How long did it take for the peat stuff to grow that moss?

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
That plant in the first tank (some kind of arrow plant? I've seen it but can't recall the name), looks really nice growing through the fern. I'm getting some ideas for my newest tank. :D

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Um the tanks have been planted for a little over a year....alot of the moss was from the terribilis tank that many were font of, I sold all my terribs, so broke the tank down and used that moss in the azureus, and BYH tanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
How do you get moss growth like that? Do you spray the tank down frequently?

Oh yea, I also want to know what type of moss that is. Looks like java.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I believe it was java and riccia together, kinda formed a mix of both and yes I spray about once a day but I remember when I was just getting the moss originally started I misted 2-3 times a day.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eos I figure every1 is sick of my inhabitants lol Ive posted so many pics in the past

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Frog pics on a frog forum? I don't think I'm speaking for myself when I say that I don't get sick of seeing them. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts