Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LLLReptile & Supply will be having a massive grand opening sale THIS WEEKEND, July 30 - 31st at our new, 4th location in San Diego! 6628 Mission Gorge Rd next to Qualcomm Stadium. If you are in Southern California - plan a San Diego trip this weekend and stop by! Give-aways at the door, raffles during the day, animals out on display to feed and handle, and tons more. Come join us for a killer weekend!

6628 Mission Gorge Road. San Diego, CA
Sale July 30-31. Open 11am to 6pm this weekend!

www.LLLReptile.com

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. We are working hard to get the store in tip top shape! Plus - our local feeder prices can't be beat by any other local store (and our fruit fly cultures for dart frogs are awesome too!)

See ya this weekend!

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would say there is more of a chance of us coming to LA versus the east coast. Would love to get stores out of California some day though!

SEE YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND FOR THE GRAND OPENING! There will be some killer stuff on sale!!!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Went both days to the grand opening. Thanks for the fruit fly culture and thanks for the call on Sunday! Small store but am glad there is an lll reptile closer to me now. There were some phenomenal deals. 18lx18wx24h exoterra vivaiums for 75$ with the light fixture. Unbelievable. Would have picked up a bunch if I didn't have to move next month and didn't have a bunch of viv projects in the works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts