Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think its safe to use leaf litter that was found in an area that looks as if it was clear cut; in a couple of small areas I also noticed some burnt logs as well? The area was located on a slope and I took the leaves that were as far down as I could go before reaching a brush.
ADAM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the leaves in a secluded area at a park in my area. The place where I collected the leaves is an area that not too many people use of even know about since it is located across the street from the main park.
Here is a link to a pic of a map of the park. I got the leaves in the area located on the right of the map; at the tip of the red loop which is the highest point in the park.

http://www.danversrec.com/endicottmapphoto.htm
ADAM
 
G

·
I wouldn't worry too much...but you might call whoever owns/runs the park to see if they do any spraying or use pesticides around the park.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top