Dendroboard banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Suggestions on the brown / bronze?
I just buy the black aquarium silicone online. Yah it's not going to be cheap, nothing is these days, but at least I know it's safe. The DanConnor's suggestion of the LED spot lights was a good one. I use the exact same ones in one of my paludariums (no dart frogs) and they punch all the way down to the bottom. 4 feet high in total. Maybe you could put a strip across the top as well. I use both AquaticLife Edge and Fluval Plant Spectrum LED strips. They both throw off a little heat but up, not down.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Maybe another crazy topic, but is Patrick Nabors still producing and doing his thing? Anyone willing to pm me his contact info if so?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Maybe another crazy topic, but is Patrick Nabors still producing and doing his thing? Anyone willing to pm me his contact info if so?

He might be. I forget what his actual site was called but you could always check Fauna classifieds under the amphibian section.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Any updates?
Yeah I’m 90% done, co2 dosing the tank right now, have had some serious issues with the misting system and let’s just say the king in my opinion has fallen from his thrown…. Pictures to come and will have its own build thread like I did in my sticky on “how to build a viv”. She’s pretty…. But the wood really didn’t make here back bone as strong as I wanted. Stay tuned haven’t forgotten you guys

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah I’m 90% done, co2 dosing the tank right now, have had some serious issues with the misting system and let’s just say the king in my opinion has fallen from his thrown…. Pictures to come and will have its own build thread like I did in my sticky on “how to build a viv”. She’s pretty…. But the wood really didn’t make here back bone as strong as I wanted. Stay tuned haven’t forgotten you guys
Wait are you co2 dosing a terrestrial tank? Is that a thing? does it work? How do you do it?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Here’s the build progress

21 - 28 of 28 Posts