Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 20 gallon high tank that is NOT vertical - already planted and ready to go. I moved my citronella tincs into a larger terrarium and now their old one is free! I would like to get a new species.... I already have azureus, citronella tincs, and green + bronze auratus. I would LOVE some thumbnails (variabilis maybe?) but don't want to redo my tank to make it vertical. Thinking maybe I can change my plants a little by making room for a tall and wide brom or something to increase climbing surface area. any suggestions of a new species or how to make the tank good for thumbnails would be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Rachel, I love my variablis. I think your tank would be okay for them. It is a 20 high right? Your title says long and thread says high. ;)

Variablis.. or Imis... something of that sort. My next thumb is a varadero imi. For sure. Love them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes its a 20 high, my bad! i wanted variabilis but there were only proven breeding pairs or trios up at the cleveland show and i don't necessarily need an already breeding pair. plus they are much more $! i tried to get a hold of Allen a few times with no luck. soooo i ended up getting 2 ranitomeya lamasi froglets :) I am still in cleveland tho - i can't wait to go home in a few days and finish setting up their tank!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts