Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am one for giving it a chance. Recently I ran down the board's admin on Frognet; It was like the hippy draft dodgers that ran to Canada, and complained about the war. They did it to not only avoid going and getting killed, but to also avoid killing.

Here, I ran to Frognet to discuss censorship, because I was pretty certain that the things that I had to say would be censored here.

Everyone likes to say that I pushed a button that says I agreed to a certain set of rules. Actually, I hit the do not agree button, and in I go; So, no I did not.

I have spoken with a few of the moderators, (all nice people) and some of the folks that are opposite the moderators (ie the Fryes - Also nice people) and received a large number of e-mails telling me to give it a chance. There are some amazing froggers on this board. Scott Sanford (Mcdonald), (I love doing that to him) Christina, Amanda, to name a few. I think I do alright every now and again as well, but I don't think you would believe how much I have to learn about frogs. Military tactics and weapons expertise was never this hard!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am thinking that I will post questions here for a while, and see what kindof responses I get.

Johnny

PS - Tracy, I am not interested in any responses you may have to my reference to draft dodgers. Please leave me alone.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Great to see you here!

fhqwhgads said:
I am one for giving it a chance. Recently I ran down the board's admin on Frognet; It was like the hippy draft dodgers that ran to Canada, and complained about the war. They did it to not only avoid going and getting killed, but to also avoid killing.

Here, I ran to Frognet to discuss censorship, because I was pretty certain that the things that I had to say would be censored here.

Everyone likes to say that I pushed a button that says I agreed to a certain set of rules. Actually, I hit the do not agree button, and in I go; So, no I did not.

I have spoken with a few of the moderators, (all nice people) and some of the folks that are opposite the moderators (ie the Fryes - Also nice people) and received a large number of e-mails telling me to give it a chance. There are some amazing froggers on this board. Scott Sanford (Mcdonald), (I love doing that to him) Christina, Amanda, to name a few. I think I do alright every now and again as well, but I don't think you would believe how much I have to learn about frogs. Military tactics and weapons expertise was never this hard!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am thinking that I will post questions here for a while, and see what kindof responses I get.

Johnny

PS - Tracy, I am not interested in any responses you may have to my reference to draft dodgers. Please leave me alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts