Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
poison beauties sells black springs if that's what you're referring to. They get about the size of hydei. He rocks by the way, I ordered some mixed cultures from him and he sent me the best cultures I've ever seen.

·
Registered
666 Posts
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/pl...ge-black-silver-tomocerus-sp-springtails.html

If these are what youre talking about then you might be able to see the pic for size comparison.
I split an order of these guys with a buddy and got them yesterday, Holy cow are they big! The culture was booming with Springs that are more than double the size of any spring have seen before..

poison beauties sells black springs if that's what you're referring to. They get about the size of hydei. He rocks by the way, I ordered some mixed cultures from him and he sent me the best cultures I've ever seen.
I agree, I ordered several cultures and they are an awesome mix of critters! He also rebated the difference in shipping back to me..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So These eould be the same thing: (springhalen)
"Giant grey (Tomocerus sp.) not for sale at the moment, we need to breed some more, check pricelist regularly...
Up to 6 mm grey/black jumper, thats larger than a pinhead cricket. We caught original animals in leaf litter in the back garden. Prolific, is kept as all the other springtails and is very temperature resistant. Does not need diapause. Appears to be the same or a very similar species as the giant springtail from Ohio on Dendroboard"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts