Dendroboard banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know this is a frog forum, but lots of us keep geckos, too. :p If you've got vivarium dwelling Crested or Gargoyle geckos - we've got plant packs on sale 'till this weekend starting at $26.99 SHIPPED.
All the packs include shipping, and once a plant pack is added to your cart just about everything else on the site will ship for FREE. The plant assortments included can be used with all sorts of different species, too of course. ;)

Besides the plant packs - We've finally updated the Care & Media section of our site with a bunch of new articles & care sheets. We didn't touch on any animal or plant we don't have a good amount of experience with, and I'm pretty happy with the way they came out.
Everything new is downloadable & printable.

Plant Processing & Procedure - Outlines how to process plants before adding them to your vivarium.

Moss Care & Processing - Goes into detail about the way we grow moss successfully in our vivariums and how we process it.

Tillandsia Care - Explains how to keep Tillys in a vivarium setting. (Lighting, airflow, etc)

Tinctorius Azureus Care - Most of you on here won't need this, but it covers the basics & touches on the methods we used when we were breeding these.

Dendrobates Leucomelas Care (basic) - A simple outline of how to care for Leucs.

Crested & Gargoyle Geckos - Overall Care & Husbandry - A fairly complete guide to keeping Crested & Gargoyle geckos.

Crested & Gargoyle Geckos - Breeding Info - A detailed guide to how we breed our Crested and Gargoyle Geckos.

Breeding & Feeding Springtails - A guide explaining how we keep our springtail cultures alive & thriving (mite free)

Custom Foam Backgrounds DIY - A step by step guide (with pictures) to building custom backgrounds.

Vivarium Construction 101 - Explains the benefits of vivariums over traditional enclosures, and goes into detailed DIY building instructions.

We worked hard on those articles & care sheets, so I hope they help!

Lastly - We're expecting 95F+ temperatures 'till Friday, so all plant orders that haven't shipped out yet are being held 'till Monday.
As always if you've got any questions at all don't hesitate to email us. [email protected]

Thanks as always,
-Mike

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts