Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some pictures of our Orange Terribilis today in the gallery. I am hoping to get more pictures this weekend of some of our other stuff!

The del ***** terribilis is a friend of ours frog, and on breeding loan to us right now. It is a sibbling to the other frogs pictured, and when we bought the frogs almost 3 years ago, they all looked the same at that time. This frog slowly turned more black than orange. He also has quite the personality :)

Here is the link: http://www.dendroboard.com/coppermine/t ... ?album=292

Thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Josh! Well, he just called for the first time today (that I have heard!). So hopefully he will get busy with one of those 3 fat females and we'll have some offspring. I think it's a really cool looking frog. But like I said earlier, he did not come out that way, so you never know!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
How much do yellow morph terriblis usually go for?

Luke

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know. These are Orange Terribilis. They do look a little yellow, but if you saw a Yellow Terribilis, they are very different.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Oh i know they are a different morph, i just meant aside from those guys, i was just wondering what the going prices for yellow and white morphs was.

Hehe, sorry, i'm known to be random

Luke

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Amanda
keep me posted on the Del ***** I will be interested anytime you get them going....

yellow 100-125
I have not seen a white unless you mean mint and they are 45ish
sorry just figured id help

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yep, mint. Thanks.

Luke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts