hey guys. im pretty much new to the vivarium world and i have a mold question. today i notice on the roots of my bromiliads there was some white fuzzy mold growing on them, however it brushed right off. the broms which are neoregelia are mounted against a peatmoss background. do yall think too much water is collecting by contact of the roots and the background cuasing mold to develope. should i place some dry sphagnum moss around the roots to absorb excess moisture? i do not have any springtails yets since its much too cold to order.