Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had an over grown 20 gal tank full of Pathos. You could not see the back wall from the front, and you could not see the floor from the top over grown. The bottom was covered with only spag, and water. It was mucky messy and way over grown. I had what I thought was two Auratus (I don’t remember the morph now. It’s been 14 years or so).

So I had not seen the Female for over three months. I thought she was a goner. The male would always make himself known when anyone was near the tank. I kept feeding for two, because the tank never had that smell-O-death. One day a friend of the family came by to take some photos for some photography class he was taking. He snapped a few shots of the Auratus tank and the other tanks I had back then. Another two months go by and I get to see the slides. The male was out as always but through the bottom of a Pathos leave with the light shining down on it you could make out the shadow of an adult frog.

I rushed home and started to clean out the Pathos and in the mix found 1 adult female (Very Healthy I might add) One male (staking his clam to the tank) and 10 or so happy froglets.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts