Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear them!

I haven't kept darts long enough on my own to really have any amusing stories. I only remember once when I tried offering pheonix worms to the tincs in a shallow cup, all three looked me like they were saying, "OK, that was nice, but shake a leg, and give me flies!"

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had an over grown 20 gal tank full of Pathos. You could not see the back wall from the front, and you could not see the floor from the top over grown. The bottom was covered with only spag, and water. It was mucky messy and way over grown. I had what I thought was two Auratus (I don’t remember the morph now. It’s been 14 years or so).

So I had not seen the Female for over three months. I thought she was a goner. The male would always make himself known when anyone was near the tank. I kept feeding for two, because the tank never had that smell-O-death. One day a friend of the family came by to take some photos for some photography class he was taking. He snapped a few shots of the Auratus tank and the other tanks I had back then. Another two months go by and I get to see the slides. The male was out as always but through the bottom of a Pathos leave with the light shining down on it you could make out the shadow of an adult frog.

I rushed home and started to clean out the Pathos and in the mix found 1 adult female (Very Healthy I might add) One male (staking his clam to the tank) and 10 or so happy froglets.

·
Registered
209 Posts
About two months ago I decided I was going to put my yellow galact on a diet she seriously at one point was wider then she was long. I started feeding her every other day while keeping my other frogs on the same daily feeding schedule. One day I went to go feed my lecomela tank located directly above her tank and the first one to show up for lunch was my yellow galact. I shooked my head in disbelief she had climbed out of her tank up the rack and into my leocomela tank. I lauphed about it afterward and thought wow that's one dedicated frog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.