Jim Oliveros - St. Augustine, FL

Species - D. tinctorius azureus
Line/Origin - Nabor's Line
Age - 5 years
Quantity - 2
Price - $175
Group Prices - NA
Preferred Payment Method - PayPal
Shipping Rates & information - Will ship FedEx Priority at buyer's expense, but I have corporate rates (~$40 shipping east of the Rockies)

Proven Male

Frog Amphibian Organism Poison dart frog Adaptation

Female

Amphibian Poison dart frog Frog Terrestrial animal Woodland salamander

Pair - male in front

Frog Amphibian Toad Poison dart frog True frog

As difficult as it is, I am putting my original azureus pair up for sale. I need the room and the female hasn't produced any eggs for 3 years. This pair would be perfect for someone who just wanted display animals and wasn't interested in breeding. The male is in perfectly good condition.

The female had siezures about 3 years ago (probably calcium or some other deficiency) and it was likely a rookie mistake on my part. They produced several dozen offspring up to that point, but I got no other eggs after. She continued to infrequently exhibit siezures until I switched to Repashy supplements about a year ago and she hasn't had one since. However, I believe the condition left her infertile because in addition to not producing eggs, she looks perpetually thin, no matter how much I feed her. She is active and strong and will likely live ten years, but I have another pair that includes a female offspring of theirs and a male I got last year. I just don't have the room to devote two vivs to azureus. They are both very bold and look upward for food whenever I approach the viv.

I'd rather not split them up and would like to see them go to someone who will take good care of them.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will take $150 plus shipping or make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale pending.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts