References in vendor feedback

Species - O. Pumilio "Cristobal"
Line/Origin - SNDF 2010 Import
Age - 2+ years
Quantity - 1.1.0
Price - $350 plus shipping with Phase 22 packs
Group Prices - NA
Preferred Payment Method - PayPal
Shipping Rates & information - FedEx Priority - Price assumes pickup by buyer at closest FedEx store within 2 hours of arrival. Residential delivery will cost $10 more and live arrival guarantee only applies if someone is there to receive the package.
Packing Information - I always ship with Phase 22 packs and/or panels and heat packs, as needed. There is a $20 deposit on the Phase 22 packs/panels that will be fully refunded if you mail them back. If you want them, you can keep them for the amount of the deposit.

I have two nearly identical looking pairs from the same import group and need room for another pumilio pair I'm looking to buy. This pair is very healthy and has produced quite a few clutches and healthy froglets in the past year.

The male and female look so similar that I have a hard time telling them apart unless they are side by side. I just took these two shots. I think it's the male, but cannot be sure. I'll try to post additional photos shortly.

Cristobal B1.jpg

P1111527.jpg

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The viv that this pair is currently in is heavily planted and I didn't want to stress them out by catching them to get photos since they likely have some tads they are caring for. I did manage this closeup. If you are interested and want better photos, I'm willing to capture them both and get some "glamour shots", but only for serious buyers. :D

Cristobal B1b.jpg

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must confess that I made a mistake in pricing this pair. I meant to offer them for $350 shipped, plus the $20 refundable deposit on the Phase 22 panels.

Also, I have someone who want just the male. Although I'd rather sell them as a pair, I might be willing to sell them separately if someone wants a proven female. I'd need to get $195 shipped each if I sell them separately. Send a PM if interested.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold! Thanks for the inquiries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts