Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finding it difficult to navigate/use this site.
Searching for ABG gives me no results found in all the different forums....
Try to find what should be in a substrate?
What to put down before the "soil" and on top of the mesh/false bottom?

Good luck - I haven't felt this inept since I was 12 and making out with a girl for the first time lol.

Help!

·
Registered
10,415 Posts

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Thanks doug and he is correct, but we have select 3 letter words added and ABG is one of them. I'm wondering if we had a hit to the index with the past issue. Ill have to look into it.
It doesn't seem to be accepting it, Kyle. In the past I've gotten no matches for ABG and I am not getting any matches now.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
While you're looking at it, Kyle, another 3 letter word that would be good to add is 'lid'. When getting started with vivs, the lids are confusing but you can't search for 'lid' to get more info. Maybe also 'top' for the same reason.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
While you're looking at it, Kyle, another 3 letter word that would be good to add is 'lid'. When getting started with vivs, the lids are confusing but you can't search for 'lid' to get more info. Maybe also 'top' for the same reason.
maybe LED too. it's not necessary, but is nice. A way around the dendroboard search function is to search the 3 letter word (ABG, lid, top whatever) on google and type dendroboard at the end, so that you get things on dendroboard with those keywords in them.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Agreed. I think LED has become big enough to add to that list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts