Dendroboard banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

Registered
Yeah i can inmagine it, is so clean and cristal clear, you can see every vingerprint on it.
I would be cleaning that tank all day long 馃ぃ

Registered
Hahahaha.
Just keep us updated on the progres, realy curious how it works out.

Already know which frog you gonna keep in that tank?

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
Picked up a confirmed Oophaga Sylvatice 'Paru' male (wikiri-line) today. My guess is the original 0.0.2 in the collection are 2 females since none have called or tried calling yet. We shall see how the frogs respond to the male, I have an extra tank available if there is a need to separate the frogs.

Registered
Discussion Starter #67
I've been working a litlle on my photography skills the last few days since I felt I realy need to up my game on it.
It has been a lot of fun and learnfull so far, this is one of my favortite shots of the weekend :

0.1 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Azureus' taking some shelter underneath some Neoregelia rootsystem.

Registered
Discussion Starter #68
I was also able to shoot the Azureus while displaying their courtship, but I still have a lot of work on the quality of shooting video's.

Never the less, I hope you enjoy this short clip.

Registered
I was also able to shoot the Azureus while displaying their courtship, but I still have a lot of work on the quality of shooting video's.

Never the less, I hope you enjoy this short clip.

I want more youtube videos, I'm your best subscriber ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #72
I think we need a frog room tour vid Tijl. Overdue.
Haha, I know you need one 馃ぃ

I still don't have the skills of equipment to make a good frog room tour imo. Photo's will have to do for now unfortunatly for you..

But, I'm working on it ;)

Registered
Haha, I know you need one 馃ぃ

I still don't have the skills of equipment to make a good frog room tour imo. Photo's will have to do for now unfortunatly for you..

But, I'm working on it ;)
I don't think anyone cares...I just like looking at your setups. The content always trumps the quality I think.

Registered
Discussion Starter #74
I don't think anyone cares...I just like looking at your setups. The content always trumps the quality I think.
I'm glad you like the content I (try to) provide and realy appreciate the feedback!

I would not mind sharing low quality tbh, I already shared low quality videos and photos numeroes times before.

What is holding me back on posting certain content is only that I'm simply trying to raise the bar for myself :) That is something I would like to work on and put my energy into in 2021.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts