Banned
2,454 Posts
Its like a precious mineral.

Reactions: Tijl

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
For those interested in building a diffuser for their (in or external) camera flash, here it is what I've been using to get my latest photo's. :

It's made from a milkbox, a sheet of drawingpaper and some ducktape.
It doesn't get more easy than that.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Your frog room is amazing! Wow! It is very clean and tidy as well I am extremely jealous.
Thanks for the nice words! It's part of my livingroom so I have to keep it clean 😜

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 · (Edited)
Had to rework my 2020 IVLC entry ( Oophaga tank (fixer upper) ) since the Vriesea's got too large.

The V. 'Era' flowered a while back and grew 2 new pups so the tank got very small for them in no time!
I also moved the rfb pair from the enclosure so the 'rescape' would be more easy.
I'm not planning on moving them back or keeping frogs in this enclosure again because this tank will be up for sale in the near future.

The way it's 'scaped' now, would be awesome for a small Ameerega sp! What do you guys/ think?

·
Super Moderator
2,637 Posts
Had to rework my 2020 IVLC entry ( Oophaga tank (fixer upper) ) since the Vriesea's got too large.

The V. 'Era' flowered a while back and grew 2 new pups so the tank got very small for them in no time!
I also moved the rfb pair from the enclosure so the 'rescape' would be more easy.
I'm not planning on moving them back or keeping frogs in this enclosure again because this tank will be up for sale in the near future.

The way it's 'scaped' now, would be awesome for a small Ameerega sp! What do you guys/ think?
How much is shipping to Canada? Lol.

Looks just as good as the original.... :cool:

·
Registered
Mantella baroni, Dendrobates auratus, Afrixalus dorsalis, Theloderma corticale
193 Posts
Reactions: Tijl

·
Registered
7 Posts
The hardscape result so far :

Details :

I might change a few things, the scape still has to sink in a bit but I like the direction so far.
I don't want to scape the top of the vivarium since i'll be using 2 large bromeliads which will cover the top area.

Let me know what you guys think! Advice and feedback is much appreciated.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts