Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal for leuc froglets, 2-3 months old, to spend most of the day at the top of the tank? Just curious, mine I just got only seem to come down to eat and then right back up as high as the can get

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pet stores always seem to charge a rediculous amount for drift wood. In a somewhat related note, has anyone seen/used some of the newer "aquarium decorations" that look like roots/driftwood. Some of it looks really nice, just most of it is hollow and Id worry about losing frogs inside it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought they were more of resin/ceramic material, but they might be plastic. I've seen some tree stumps and "rotting Logs" that look decent, similiar to some of the custome backgrounds that are cast then painted I've seen here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That fake wood, does it usually have little flowers on it if so a petstore near me has some. I can see today and post material tommorow if i can find out. Also i was looking at some african root that i have used for snakes and fish looks real nice, anyone now if it would hold up in high humididty? I was going to try.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.