Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here are my frogs. This isnt all of my frogs I picked one frog out of each group that I have to take pics of. Actually it was more the first frog I could catch. The only frogs I didnt take pics of was my vairabilis. I was to nervous to try catching them because they are lightning fast!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! It only took 15-20mins if that. My pats and New rivers wouldnt cooperate and I didnt want to dig around in their viv. I did their pics the next day. I only did one frog out of each group though so I could have taken alot more.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Love the pictures! Awesome frogs!

Just a couple of questions since I am interested in practicing my photography with my frogs. What surface did you place them on to get the picture and how stressful is it for the frogs to be removed from their tank for a photo shoot?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice frogs but you should have listed some IDs lol for the n00bs

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the pictures! Awesome frogs!

Just a couple of questions since I am interested in practicing my photography with my frogs. What surface did you place them on to get the picture and how stressful is it for the frogs to be removed from their tank for a photo shoot?
I actually went to walmart and bought white foam poster board and built a box with a smaller front end and a taller back end. It works pretty well and I have a old fish tank light that goes on like a 5g tank mounted to the back to add extra light.

It didnt seem very stressful I mean im nota frog so I dont really know. I tried to not keep them out very long. Several of the frogs like tucked their legs under them and would let u pick them up and roll them over like they were dead. Thats when their photo shoot ended lol. I then just put all frog back into their tanks and misted good and every one of them is fine.

nice frogs but you should have listed some IDs lol for the n00bs
I should have I didnt really think about it. hm

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay for the Noobs Starting from the top down is:

New Rivers

Patricias

E. Anthonyii Santa Isabel

Green and Black auratus

Giant Oranges

Leucomelas

Azureus

O. Lamasi ( sirensis)

Cobalts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Im hoping once I get a macro lense I can get even better looking pics. Does anyone know how I can get my canon to fire the flash to get a whiter back ground. If you notice some pics are alot brighter white in the back ground then others and I was hoping to get more like that and they only looked like that when my flash decided to actually fire

1 - 13 of 13 Posts