Dendroboard banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picture day for the frogs :) they didn't even mind the camera, as long as they got their food ;). Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
wow amazing shots. I really like that azureus pattern! thats EXACTLY what im looking for. those smaller uniform spots.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the comments. That azureus picture is definitely my all time favorite picture I have taken. I wish I could get better pictures of my reds, but they are in a crappy 10g and it's hard to photograph them.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Picture day for the frogs :) they didn't even mind the camera, as long as they got their food ;). Hope you guys enjoy!
PIC 6 has me drooling... Very nice, thanks for sharing!

JBear

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The orange terribs are lookin good! No pictures of the orange galacts?
Forgot to post them. These are all pictures I took yesterday, I have a crap load of pictures I took a while ago of the orange galacts. I'll post em later.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Really digging how you have a variety of colors there. I'm trying to get a range of colors in my frog collection, might have to take inspiration from you. I'm definitely getting some azureus sometime, their colors just POP!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Azureus are cheap as dirt in the dart frog world, but still one of my favorite. Theya re awesome! But I'm going to have to say my favorite are definitely my red galacts! And to think that are in one of my crappiest tanks right now :p lol. Thats why I never get as good shots of them. The Azureus picture is my favorite picture I've ever taken though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts