Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
A pair of Azureus, two Theloderma Bicolor, 4 Santa Isabels
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I already posted my introduction in here but I was wondering if there are any other members in the western Mass area, specifically around Amherst. I just thought it would be cool to see if there are any local people in the hobby. Anyways I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. Happy New Year!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually I haven't posted here yet, my post got moved from new members introduction to the Northeast forum.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, its nice knowing there are froggers nearby.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Black Jungle Terrarium Supply is in Greenfield, MA - but no idea if they have a physical store or just virtual presence. Assume that means there are some hobbyists around there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats true. And just a heads up the address listed on Black Jungle isn't their store anymore, they are all online now. I took a drive there once only to find a guitar store haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I live in Amherst. I wish black jungle still had an in-person store but I know some of their items are pick up only like large pieces of wood.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh cool its good to know that there are people so close by.

And where is the pickup location when you order that stuff?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not too sure. I've only ordered plants and flies from them and their address on the contact us is a PO box but they do say on the listings that you have to pick them up from there or a show.
I'm always wondering if you could do that with frogs if you ordered them from there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm I'll have to do some more investigating then because it would be awesome to save money on shipping frogs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts