Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dow, and I live in Boerne. I'm just getting started (haven't even gotten a vivarium set up yet... still looking for a good enclosure to start with), but wanted to see who is in the SA area. I read the "Anyone from Texas around?" thread, but a lot of those posts are really old.

Anyway, if you're in the SA area, then please post to this thread.

Thanks a million!
Dow

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm... almost a full month without a response. Anybody out there?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The only two active froggers I know in San Antonio are Jay and Jon. Not even sure if Jon is still active.

jay goes by grendel88
Jon goes by Vivarium_Jon

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good question.

I've still got mine (they haven't bred for me, but they are healthy and doing well other than that), but I never really got in touch with anyone who had any. I did meet up with some guy who had springtails once, and I believe there is a herp shop in San Marcos that breeds some darts, although I can't remember the name. In the past, they have had a booth at the reptile show that is held in Schertz.

Wish I could be of more help.

Reactions: BebopCola

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just noticed that there was a reptile con, in McQueeny, at the end of September :(.

Also, I saw an ad from someone selling a complete setup with 6 ranitomeya taraptos on LetGo, so I know frogpeople exist around here! I just can't find them in the wild.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi sorry I don't check this thread often. My name is Jay and I am around SA. Just moved to La Vernia, but have been in the area a long time.

Reactions: dow
1 - 9 of 9 Posts