Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I haven't seen an official thread for this so I thought I would start one. Here is most of what I picked up at Frogday. I got this trio of 1 month old Nominal Imitators (old line) from Chris, and these awesome broms from Phil. I got other supplies too, but they are not picture worthy haha. Post pictures of what you got too :D

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Reactions: frogface

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I really like the shape, size and color of the last brom! Do you know the name of it?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like the shape, size and color of the last brom! Do you know the name of it?
I'm horrible with the names of plants, I just buy what I think looks cool haha. I'm not sure what it is, maybe someone knows what broms I got and can help you out...?

-Chris

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I could only get a few photo of my frogs. Could only shot the Bakhuis' and on of my super blues. I ended up getting everything in my sig. They are all about 2-3 months so they got a lot of growing to do. They are a bit camera shy but are emboldening by the minute.
I need to be a good Dad and get a new camera lens. The one I have, can't get close enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pickups :) I still need to get me some Bakhuis :p I love the look of that super blue. Sweet frogs.

-Chris

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was hoping you'd post your haul! Sweet pictures man, now get them breeding! Especially those new rivers haha.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet Basti's! I'm just starting to get into the smaller frogs, but I don't have any egg feeders just yet.

-Chris

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Are those bastis? They look like Rabolo (sp?) to me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are those bastis? They look like Rabolo (sp?) to me.
I've seen bastis that look similar to this before, but you could be right. I'm just getting into the little frogs so sorry for assuming what they were :rolleyes: Are they bastis or am I wrong haha?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I picked up three D. Ventrimaculatus from Megan (M Rybecky). They went through airport security with my carry on with no problem. Here is also a picture of their tank. I bought some broms to add to their tank while I was there as well but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are definitely bastis
Cool

I picked up three D. Ventrimaculatus from Megan (M Rybecky). They went through airport security with my carry on with no problem. Here is also a picture of their tank. I bought some broms to add to their tank while I was there as well but you get the idea.
Cool frog, and your viv is sweet. The tank has great depth, well done. Nice job getting them through security ;) i'm sure that was fun haha

-Chris

·
Registered
259 Posts
Remember security is there to make sure nothing is a safety risk. I think you're safe traveling with your frogs as long as you dont label them poison dart frogs. :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts