Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
here are some pics of my frog room. as you can tell there is still some work to be done and cages to be added. let me know what you think.
thanks for looking
troy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi kyle.
i made the cages myself out of acrilic (yes some worping but not enough to notice). i have two sizes 15w X 17d X 18t for my pumilio and larger frogs, and 11 1/4w X 17d X 19t for all my thumbnails. they are front opening false bottom. each cage has a waterfall, automatic misting system, fogging system, and all cages have drains into my house pluming.
the wood is 1/8" meline board to cover the lights. its held on with zip ties so i can lift it up to access the lights etc.
thanks troy

·
Registered
545 Posts
I wish I had a frog room, or built in misting system/fogger, and drains to house plumbing, and front opening tanks, and waterfalls, and nifty zip ties and such...oh well I guess when I buy a house (in 5+ years) I'll have that cool stuff ;)

Everett

·
Premium Member
13,229 Posts
So the black sides are acrylic? Also do you have foggers running to all of them or just a couple, I can see the foggers on top.

Very nice setup, Mine is slowly growing, and I am thinking about getting another rack, but need a place to put it.

troy b said:
hi kyle.
i made the cages myself out of acrilic (yes some worping but not enough to notice). i have two sizes 15w X 17d X 18t for my pumilio and larger frogs, and 11 1/4w X 17d X 19t for all my thumbnails. they are front opening false bottom. each cage has a waterfall, automatic misting system, fogging system, and all cages have drains into my house pluming.
the wood is 1/8" meline board to cover the lights. its held on with zip ties so i can lift it up to access the lights etc.
thanks troy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.