Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just now in the process of setting up the metal racks i had tear down 9 feet of wood shelving 2 levels
Old Left side of room

New Left side of room

Old Right Side of room

New Right side of room

this is setup is completed for the most part.....

·
Administrator
13,228 Posts
Sounds like fun post some pics when you are done. I am also thinking about moving a lot of my frogs to the basement, but right now its a huge mess and then I will need to find a way to heat it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a bad car wreck about 3 years ago after that I had a severely bulging disk in my L4 disk. Right now I have a 2 lb weight limit and suppose to only lie on the couch and rule my kingdom until next week when I start school back. I had over 12 epidurals in the last year and it was time to fix the problem. Figured it better to get it done while I was young for a better recovery hopefully.

G

·
Well man dont worry bout that back surgery. My mom had it 3 times. Shes better now. She probably had alot more wrong than you.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Oddly enough...I'm thinking of tearing down my metal shelving, and making wood ones!

My frog room is only 7 by 7 feet...ever try to find metal racks 7 feet long?
plenty of 6 foot or 8 footers out there. That 12 cu ft of basicly wasted space at the end of the rack bugs me, and a nicely built wooden rack would look much nicer...I get enough of the industrial look at work!

Just my $0.02!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I actually saw it today at the white plains show lol...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yea...i think black jungle or one of the vendors next to them had them...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts