Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well I have done some major changes to my frog room (my room), so here it is. The first picture is 3 18 cubes, and 3 more will go on top. The second picture is 2 18x18x24s on top, then in the middle I'll eventually have 4 10 verts for thumbs, right now I only have 2. And the bottom are just snakes. Hope you guys like how it looks, it took forever to move all them around! Word of advise: the 18x18x24's are pretty damn heavy! Ha. The last picture is just my messy bed full of crap laying around after I cleaned lol. A couple 190 oz frog containers as well... Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm glad you guys like it, it took tons of thought and time! Lol. The leucs enjoy it, their callin up a storm! I'm excited. I got them today and this is the first time I've ever heard a real life leuc call. But better than the crappy tinc calls! Lol.

·
Registered
725 Posts
nice. looks like my room haha i have only about half as many tanks though. I really wouldn't be surprised if i were on the DEA watch list or something. I'm sure someone probably thinks i'm growing pot or somethin in here hahaha. With 200+ watts of fluorescent lighting running 12 hours a day, my room looks like a laser beam from the road at night. Maybe once i get a job and money i'll make me a few stands for all my tanks and organize it like your room. looks good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.