Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help. I have this frog room that I am trying to organize and just can't decide how to place things.

One wall is occupied by french double doors. Another wall has a regular door. And another wall has a large window that covers almost the entire wall. It has a mini blind covering the blinds. The sun only hits that window in the evenings when the sun is going down. Because there is a large tree outside that gives lots of shade. But I am still concerned that the tanks might be getting warmer than necessary on that side.

Room dimensions: 11x11
Two bakers racks: 48x18
Desk: 72x36
Small wood rolling shelves: 30x16

The bookcase I think I'm taking out of the room completely. This room was my old office.

My husband suggested I get rid of the desk and buy more shelves, but the three exo terra's I have fit perfectly on that desk. And I don't need any more shelving. I think I have what I need as far as shelves. I just need to organize.

Let me know what you suggest. I am attaching sone pictures here:

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Give me a floor plan with door and windows. Light fixtures and outlets. Can be basic as long as it is dimensioned and I will design you it. Also add current furniture. Lucky for you I am studying to be a architecture/interior designer ^^

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! I was hoping someone like you showed up to help me.

I am not sure what you mean by floor plan though. All I left out were the heights of the dimensions of the furniture and the room. And I mentioned the bookcase can go. Does not need to be there. Let me know what other info and I will provide! That is very cool.

My lights are for now walmart shop lights that fit the backers racks. Or do you want me to tell you what tanks too?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ok nevermind I see ... You want me to tell you exactly where doors are and their dimensions and light sockets and windows. I will get that for you.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venom, well we decided to leave the room as is because if I move the racks then they will be the first thing everyone sees when they walk in the front doors an turn left. We thought the desk with 3 exo's is a Better view than the racks for visitors. But thanks so much for offering to help. I was so excited.

·
Registered
430 Posts
my frog room is all bricks and 2x4 piled up... only gravity is holding all this together :p
no kids or drunkard allowed in there haha
I don't think there is anything cheaper utility wise !!! It is very easy to get all the wiring and tubing all around, and it is looking pretty neat too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts