Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i live in Chattanooga Tennessee and i was wanting if people near me sell dart frog stuff i need to get frogs soon and if there's get togethers and stuff like that
thanks.

·
Registered
542 Posts
There are several ppl who live in TN I've bought from Lisa (chesney) on db before and I'd def recommend her. She lives outside of knoxville

·
Registered
835 Posts
The only person that I know that sells regularly in E TN is Lisa Chesney, Chesney here on the boards. If you need starter bug cultures or starter fly cultures, I can help with that. Most of us can help with some starter plant clippings with a little advanced notice.

As far as members that I chat with regularly, Chesney lives northeast of Knoxville. Frogmanchu lives in Knoxville. He has been really busy so not quite as active. Dendgroguy(haunting, isn't it?) lives in Johnson City but is in Florida right now I think. And I live in Kingsport.

We have very few folks in the area. We are pretty spread out. To get a frog fix, I have been going to some of the shows when I am not over pestering Lisa.

Froggers are always welcome here should you ever be up this way. While I am new to PDF's, I'll help in any way that I can.

Also, you may want to introduce yourself in the regional section so those interested know that you are in Chat.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks for that information and is there any meetings in southest,tn and knoxville?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Not that I am aware of. I know that Chris (Frogmanchu) was trying to put something together.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I would happily drive in to Knoxville for an informal get together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts