I would appreciate some answers too. I had a girl leuc that this happened to but it was her front left leg. After a few days of not eating and dragging herself if I tried to get her to move, I put her down.
I couldn't bare watching her suffer.
If it helps I can answer Ed's questions to see if there is any relation:
1) how long has the person had the frog = 10 Months
2) what were the highest temperature during the day in that enclosure = 79F
3) was the frog handled or moved = Yes, it was separated with a male from another pair. From a 75G to a 10G just 2 weeks ago. But she had been moved in January from a 20G to the 75G and did just fine. Of course she wasn't separated from any other frogs. She was moved with the two males she had been with for approx 3 years. All of a sudden, I move her with only one male and she gets depressed. Burrows all day in the dirt where she can find it. She digger up the moss to get in the dirt and would sit in it. I finally moved her back to the 75G and she still would just hide and not come out to eat. That's when I noticed her leg stop functioning. Two days later I took her out and put her into quarantine where she would not eat and drag herself around on her side. It was very sad. I put her down after two days of quarantine and starting her on Baytril. Total days, probably a week and a half to two weeks of when I first moved her.
4) other animals in the enclosure - A male she has lived with for 3 years.
5) any odd behaviors - Depression