Dendroboard banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I will be there.

I have a few standard imi's and varadero imi's, a couple standard leucs and plenty of halloween hisser roaches if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The meet starts at noon.

The weather for Saturday looks wintry. If it looks like it could be bad I would prefer to push it to Sunday to make it easier for travel. Let me know what you guys think. If no one is concerned about the weather I’m fine with keeping it for Saturday.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
looks like 37F temps, so doubt it will lay.

and they aren't calling for any large accumulation are they?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
There could be a decent from end dump while temps are below freezing. Snow is suppose to start Friday night.

If it becomes a concern we can discuss further otherwise I’m fine with keeping it as planned.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
yeah, now I'm hearing some appreciable accumulation on Sat. probably sloppy and may be worse for those coming from the north and north west.

May wanna move it to Sunday.....your call G.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I will wait until Thursday to make that decision. Seems that is when we will have a better idea, but it’s looking like a wintry mess for sure. Thursday I’ll make the call if it needs to moved. Hopefully this doesn’t affect to many people from coming. Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Man it has been several years. Some of those without frogs (getting back into it though) and I wish I could get up to PA for this but too much going on right now to make it. Hope you guys have fun and hopefully the next one I can make it!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Due to the widespread winters weather we are expecting Saturday I’ve decided to move the meeting to Sunday January 19th. Hopefully this is to much of an inconvenience for anyone. Sunday is looking to be a much better day for traveling.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just a reminder the meet will be on Sunday instead of Saturday due to the winters weather Saturday.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gonna go to the NJ Orchid Society show and sale at Rutgers on Saturday instead. Enjoy the meet on Sunday everyone, maybe next time for me. Thanks for putting it together George.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
looking for feeders - melano,Hyd various types to add diversity.

I'll bring a large amount of uncommon to rare large sized clippings to trade for feeders straight up.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
My Sunday plans canceled so I should be able to go now.. I could make up one culture of each hyd, Mel, and goldens if you’d like. If you need producing ones I can grab an older one.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Interested in the following..

male bicolor (Blackfoot)
Female a. Pepperi orange head
Phyllobates aurotaenia green
P. Terribilis (any groups)
Basti pair

First time going to one of these, so not sure if people just bring what they have or you work out things before hand.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Most people work out deals ahead. Sometimes people will bring stuff.

As far as your list I’m working with green auroteanea and have a young group I’m growing up. Not sure if I want to sell them yet. We can talk about it tomorrow.

The pepperi may be harder buy. Haven’t seen many lately and I’ve been looking for those.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Most people work out deals ahead. Sometimes people will bring stuff.

As far as your list I’m working with green auroteanea and have a young group I’m growing up. Not sure if I want to sell them yet. We can talk about it tomorrow.

The pepperi may be harder buy. Haven’t seen many lately and I’ve been looking for those.
I have a calling male but no eggs yet. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else tomorrow!

41 - 60 of 69 Posts