Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaned out my frog cage, heres a picture of them while I was cleaning.

I was thinking about moving them into my other cage, so I could have like my own little jungle! What do you guys think? :)

Here's my other cage:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Uuuh were you keeping them together? In THAT? :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
So your going to keep the turtle on there too? Pacman frogs requires coco fiber like substrate only. Not enough vines or branches for the tree frogs and the tank is small. Mixing is best left for the more experienced. Just my thought.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Rash Of Trolls

I guess I just don't see the fun in it but different strokes I suppose. Note the number of posts, also that the first post is one he knows will create controversy. I would think one could find something more entertaining to do.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You might want to get a more taller,and wider cage with coco fiber and also part aquatic with more vines, and plants.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ignore this.
My annoying attempts at humor sound better in my head.
Sorry :\

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I don't see why we even respond and encourage these kinds of people. I think we should just ignore these people. I feel horrible for the animals, but sadly there is nothing we can do. It seems like this person is just trying to stir stuff up.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Can't get much more blatant than this. Clearly a troll. Mods should get proactive and ban username along with any usernames from the same IP address.

Reactions: boabab95
1 - 17 of 17 Posts