Dendroboard banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap, do you think they will ship to the USA?:)
Well, I guess I'll get the stuff from Ecologic:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Tefen probably has the best nozzles around, especially the dripless ones . They're a great company, when I emailed them, they called me personally from Israeal!!!! They have a distributor in the US, it's called Kes Science and Technologies (www.kesmist.com). Their prices are unbeatable. They do have a minimum order of $50. I just ordered from them a while back, but I didn't order enough. If anyone needs to order something I will go in on about 15-20 nozzles with you.


melissa68 said:
Yes....but did you look at their address. Tefen is located in Israel.

Melis

Jared J said:
I found the supplier of Rainmaker nozzles. They are here, just thought everyone would like to know.
http://www.tefenplastic.com/news/

The braided hose is here:
http://plastics.newageindustries.com/nylobrd.asp
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,690 Posts
Hey! The ones I mentioned in the first-place! :?

s
Marty said:
Tefen probably has the best nozzles around, especially the dripless ones . They're a great company, when I emailed them, they called me personally from Israeal!!!! They have a distributor in the US, it's called Kes Science and Technologies (www.kesmist.com). Their prices are unbeatable. They do have a minimum order of $50. I just ordered from them a while back, but I didn't order enough. If anyone needs to order something I will go in on about 15-20 nozzles with you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
:oops: I didn't read that far ... I start from the top ;)

Scott said:
Hey! The ones I mentioned in the first-place! :?

s
Marty said:
Tefen probably has the best nozzles around, especially the dripless ones . They're a great company, when I emailed them, they called me personally from Israeal!!!! They have a distributor in the US, it's called Kes Science and Technologies (www.kesmist.com). Their prices are unbeatable. They do have a minimum order of $50. I just ordered from them a while back, but I didn't order enough. If anyone needs to order something I will go in on about 15-20 nozzles with you.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now if I can just find out who sells the 45 PSI DIAPHRAGM PUMP
for the rainmaker:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
45 psi is not too good, unless you need it for just a few nozzles... These nozzles can withstand a pressure of up to 250psi, so go bigger if you can. I just got a 150psi pump few days ago. Runs all of my 36 nozzles like a charm. Problem is I have few nozzles that are not drip less

you can check some pumps here http://www.jabsco.com/prodInfoApp/servlet/ListTypes?categoryId=FHACR&catalogId=Appliance

Jared J said:
Now if I can just find out who sells the 45 PSI DIAPHRAGM PUMP
for the rainmaker:)
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya but dont they sell only in bulk or something. Their was a thread about these a while back.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Then why does the rainmaker Jr come with a 100 psi pump and the upgrade is the 45 psi pump?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
850 Posts
The important part is the flow rate of the pump can handle at this pressure. Just add up the flow rates of all your nozzles (it will be in oz/min) and make sure the pump can keep up with it. 45 psi is plenty, it still produces a mist fine enough to 'float on air'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Don't forget that the higher the pressure the smaller the flow. Unless you have drains in your tank, I'd recommend to go with something higher. Even though you might produce mist at 45psi at 150psi the mist will be much finer and flow rate will be smaller.

here is info on one of the shurflo pumps - flow info

granted...if all you need is to spray...40psi will do just that


khoff said:
The important part is the flow rate of the pump can handle at this pressure. Just add up the flow rates of all your nozzles (it will be in oz/min) and make sure the pump can keep up with it. 45 psi is plenty, it still produces a mist fine enough to 'float on air'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Marty said:
Don't forget that the higher the pressure the smaller the flow. Unless you have drains in your tank, I'd recommend to go with something higher. Even though you might produce mist at 45psi at 150psi the mist will be much finer and flow rate will be smaller. Kevin's right. It has a larger flow rate and can handle more nozzles.

here is a flow info on one of the shurflo pumps - flow info

granted...if all you need is to spray...40psi will do just that


khoff said:
The important part is the flow rate of the pump can handle at this pressure. Just add up the flow rates of all your nozzles (it will be in oz/min) and make sure the pump can keep up with it. 45 psi is plenty, it still produces a mist fine enough to 'float on air'.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top