Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently building my first viv and am starting on the background. I want pipe in a line for the fogger that I want. My question is, is it better to have the outlet on the top of the aquarium or on the bottom? Does the fog sink or rise in the aquarium? Would you place the outlet in the middle or in one of the corners? Looking to buy the zoo med fogger. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Mine is at the top. It makes the fog come down and all over the tank

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Does anyone else out there have an opinion, I plan on positioning this line today, and once I gs it in thats it. My tank is 90 gal so it is rather long and tall. So far someone would place it at the bottom and another at the top. What kind of fog effects do you get with either location? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey I'm using an external fogger on a 90 gallon as well and hit a pretty big problem aftet gs and siliconing it into place. I think its stopped working because to much water is collecting at a L connection that redirects it at the output stopping the fog from coming out. So my advice would be to make sure it works consistently before you put it in permanently. Are you using that new fogger from zoomed? The one that comes with a water reservoire?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts